| Part-time Job
12:00 noon - 9:00 pm
Report From: 4:00 pm
This priestess, in her neat Lymilark priestess robe, has eyes and hair the color of red wine. Gazing into the distance, she wears a tilted cross, a symbol of Lymilark, around her neck. She wears dangling earrings made of the same material which emanate a gentle glow.
Kristell is the priestess of Dunbarton. Upon finishing her religious studies in Emain Macha, she came to Dunbarton as a missionary.
She was initially intending on becoming a druid, but became a priestess after discovering the fruit of acting as God's servant. Clearly, her piety towards God is remarkable, and some even refer to her as a saint.
Due to her prior studies in rites of druidism, she can use high-level spells that only the experienced are known to be able to cast. Therefore, one can often see Kristell consulting or debating Stewart about the broad subject of magic.
Music Track Title: The Bell That Never Tolls
Kristell's Quote: "I hope there is abundant love and peace from God in this land today..."
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
- ↑ http://www.mabinogi.com
- After raising Kristell's intimacy to display "giving a welcoming look", Kristell discloses the requirements of breaking the seal on Math dungeon after selecting the keyword "Nearby Rumors".
|| This part of the current article contains spoilers.
- Although Kristell identifies herself as Bondi Gordisse, it is unknown if this is referring to being a Succubus, her religion, or even her true name.
- In the Erinn Martial Arts Competition, Kristell appears on Team Boss as her old Succubus self instead of a priestess on Team Dunbarton.