From Mabinogi World Wiki
(Redirected from Iria Raid)
- The Iria Raid is a quest system that supports players in facing Raid Bosses so that they can earn experience, gold, and items based on their contributions in the battle.
- Upon entering the Raid Zone:
- When your frame rate drops below 10 FPS, you will be asked about minimizing performance settings automatically.
- Unable to use Couples Flight, or Sweethearts Flight.
- Pets and partners will be desummoned and will not be allowed out during the battle.
- Nothing will happen if the player is logged in as the pet.
- You will be given a Field Quest and a random Side Quest.
Spawn Time Information
|Boss||1st Spawn Time (PST)||2nd Spawn Time (PST)|
|Sandworm||10 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.||11 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.|
|Desert Dragon||10:30 a.m. - 11 a.m.||5 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Black Dragon||11 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.||7 p.m. - 7:15 p.m.|
|White Dragon||11:30 a.m. - 11:45 a.m.||7:30 p.m. - 7:45 p.m.|
|Ifrit||12 p.m. - 12:30 p.m. (Above Ground)||1 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. (Underground)|
|Mammoth||12 p.m. - 12:30 p.m.||4 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.|
|Yeti||1:30 p.m. - 2 p.m||5:30 p.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Giant Lion||2 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.||8 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.|
|Giant Alligator||3 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||6 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Prairie Dragon||3 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||7 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|Red Dragon||4 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.||9 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.|
For the original post, see here.
This category has only the following subcategory.