Since the Patreon is working out well so far, we are able to survive without ads! If we can reach our goal of $120/mo we will begin doing NX raffles for our $2+ Patreons. So if you like the wiki or just like NX, please consider pledging a little.
- Instruments are items designed to play a compilation of sounds in order to create rhythm. They are required to use music skills.
- Generally, instruments have a high durability in order to sustain constant music playing.
- Instruments cannot be worn with left hand items other than Score Scrolls.
- Most instruments resonate a note according to their type when striking an enemy.
- Using any string instrument will resonate a note from the range of a Lute.
- Using any wind instrument will resonate a note from the range of a Flute.
- Using a Physis Tuba will resonate a note from itself rather than a Flute.
- Using any percussion instrument will resonate a note from itself.
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "Instruments"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.
- Mandolin of Enthusiasm
- Milky Way Bass Drum
- Milky Way Cello
- Milky Way Chalumeau
- Milky Way Cymbals
- Milky Way Electric Guitar
- Milky Way Flute
- Milky Way Hand Chimes
- Milky Way Harp
- Milky Way Lute
- Milky Way Lyre
- Milky Way Mandolin
- Milky Way Physis Tuba
- Milky Way Piano
- Milky Way Roncadora
- Milky Way Snare Drum
- Milky Way Ukulele
- Milky Way Violin
- Milky Way Whistle
- Morning Glory Cello
- Morning Glory Electric Guitar
- Morning Glory Flute
- Morning Glory Lute
- Morning Glory Lyre
- Morning Glory Piano
- Morning Glory Violin
- Music Bottle