A street artist who is always standing at the same spot in Tara's Square.
The piece of charcoal in his right hand glides passionately on the canvas.
Hans stands in the Tara Square with his eisel. Players can approach him and request their portrait to be drawn (see more information below). He only has the "Start Conversation" button when you talk to him.
- When doing the part-time jobs on Alban Elved (Friday) there is a 20% increase to the experience points and gold rewarded for completing them.
- You can request Hans to draw your portrait for a small fee.
- The portrait can be displayed in your house or personal shop.
- To put it in your shop, the portrait must be in your item bag for the display option to be available.
- If you are wearing a guild robe, there is a chance the colors of the robe in the finished portrait may be slightly different (i.e. The robe has a green belt in-game, but the portrait displays it as blue).
- Any items on your back, like a quiver or shield, will not be in the portrait.
- Items worn in the Decorative Slot of your inventory will not be in the portrait.
- If you are transformed, that form will be sketched.
- If an emotion is used while the portrait is being sketched, it will not appear in the picture.
- You can bring your portrait to Eluned and have the portrait printed on a Print Casual Wear.
- Hans is Endelyon's brother.