From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Legendary Weapons are powerful, deadly weapons possessed by the Fomorians. They are much more unique than Fomor Weapons.
- Sold only by the Trade Assistant Imp for a very high sum of Ducats.
- Cannot be Upgraded (excluding the Mace of Mercy, White Wing Staff, Master Lich Wand), Gem Upgraded (excluding the Mace of Mercy, White Wing Staff, and Master Lich Wand) Special Upgraded (excluding the Master Lich Wand), or made into Spirit Weapons.
- Most of these unique weapons host a special effect:
- Unlike normal weapons, all Legendary Weapons except for the White Wing Staff and Master Lich Wand have a base Injury Rate.
- Like Fomor Weapons, Legendary Weapons may only be repaired with Ducats.
- Like Fomor Weapons, none of the Legendary Weapons can be Blacksmithed.
- Note: The Brionac and the Sword of Elsinore are not classified as Legendary Weapons; this category is for certain "Limited-Time" weapons sold by the Trade Assistant Imp.