From Mabinogi World Wiki
- Field Bosses are boss-type enemies that spawn in fields.
- Depending on the monster, field bosses spawn at a certain time based on real-life standards. For example, all of Uladh's field bosses may spawn a few times a day, while Iria's field bosses have a fixated time based on weekday and weekend.
- All field bosses only linger around for a certain amount of time and will vanish and/or escape in some way if they are not defeated.
- A field boss's Combat Power title will always appear blank, only the boss's name will appear when holding down the "Alt" key, no matter what CP level a player has. Therefore, a field boss will always appear to be a CP neutral monster which will allow a player to always gain experience and proficiency from them, even if the boss's actual CP title should be "Weak" or "Weakest" when compared to a player's CP level.
- The Goblin Bandits, however, are an exception to this.
- The Fomor Command Scroll is used to notify when the field boss will arrive but you are not required to use the command scroll, as the boss will spawn anyway.
- Only players on the same map and channel will be notified, and the message marquee may be interrupted by game events.
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "Field Boss"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.