Thanks to everyone's support so far, we've just upgraded the servers! However, your continued support is necessary to keep it running. So if you like the wiki, please consider pledging a little.
- Accessories are equipment worn in the accessories slots.
- A maximum of two accessories can be equipped.
- Only one shoulder accessory can be equipped at any time.
- Wearing Clothing allows for two accessories to be equipped.
- Wearing Light Armor allows for only one accessory to be equipped.
- Having Light Armor Mastery at Rank 7 or higher allows for an extra accessory to be equipped.
- Wearing Heavy Armor restricts the use of accessories.
- Having Heavy Armor Mastery at Rank 9 or higher allows for one accessory to be equipped, and having it at Rank 3 or higher allows for two accessories to be equipped.
- Accessories are neither gender-specific nor race-specific.
- Most accessories may be enchanted, imbued with elements, reforged and/or sanctified.
- This does not apply to shoulder accessories.
- Shoulder accessories have a visual model that appears above the player's left shoulder, regardless of which slot they are placed in.
- Halo accessories have a visual model that appears above the player's head.
- Accessories have a lower passive durability loss (the amount lost every 5 minutes) than other equipment.
- Their durability loss upon taking a hit is comparable to other equipment, however.
- Accessory repairs are extremely expensive, often costing more than 40,000 gold per point.
For a comparison list, see Accessories List.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Accessories"
The following 109 pages are in this category, out of 109 total.