2 × 2
A kit that allows you to set up a camp. If your Campfire skill rank is F or higher, and you are in an adequate place, you can set up camp by right-clicking on it and clicking on "Use". You can cook, rest, burn things, or do camp sharing in the camp fire inside a camp. When you are the owner of a camp, you can resurrect back to the camp with a minor penalty when you get knocked out. But if you give up the ownership, you cannot resurrect there. The camping kit disappears when you take down the camp.
- The tent lasts indefinitely until you leave the channel the tent is set on by any means, such as logging off, changing channels, or forced disconnection. Any action will result in the camping kit disappearing as well.
- The direction you are facing will be the direction the door of the tent will be facing. This will determine where you will appear when you exit the tent.
- You can enter the tent from any angle, you do not need to enter from the door.
- You cannot enter the tent while in combat mode.
- Camping penalties will reduce very quickly, almost instantly, while inside the camp.
- There are very few areas in Iria where a camp can be created.
- A camp kit used in cold/snow areas will set up an igloo.
- Having a Campfire Rank B or higher results in a bigger camp, which is able to hold 7 people as opposed to 6.