Greetings Milletians! We'd really like to upgrade the server resources for MWW but we need your help. To do this, we just created a Patreon page! If you like the wiki, please consider pledging a little.
- For enchant bridges, see Enchanting Sequences.
Bridges are large structures that connect between the regions throughout Iria, allowing players to cross through the different regions without the use of Mana Tunnels.
Bridges Connecting Courcle
Connous and Rano
A bridge connecting between Rano and Courcle, located at northeast area of Maiz Prairie and south of the Marshes of Pantay, can be found via Exploration. A similar bridge connecting between Connous and Courcle can be found at the northern area of Errans Canyon and east of Cenae Meadows, using the exact same method. These bridges last approximately 16 to 20 hours in real-time, and anyone that finds the bridge will have their name display for the duration of the bridge until it vanishes, after which another player may find it again. A player may find multiple bridges in the same channel and region. There are four locations in Connous and two locations in Rano.
The bridges connecting Physis and Courcle requires an Ice Crystal, which can be found along the river north of La Terra Highlands in Courcle and Lunae Valley in Physis. Ice Crystals require Bare Hands in order to gather from the Ice Crystal deposits. Ice Bridges only last approximately 10? minutes in real-time. There are ? locations to use an Ice Crystal to form an Ice Bridge.
The Bridge between Rano and Connous
The ones that connects Rano and Connous is formed through a special method, which lasts for approximately a week in real-time. There are multiple locations for a bridge to be form along the Lutra River between Karu Forest in Rano and Neres Plateau in Connous.
The Bridge between Rano and Connous How to Get Quest
Talk to the Altar right next to a bridge stub at the west border of Neres Plateau and select "Look for item".
Briefing Combine the powers of the Water Spirit and Stone Spirit to reconnect Rano and Connous that has been separated by Lutra River. Gather up the two items that represent each power and offer them on the altar to create a bridge that crosses the river.. Objectives Rewards
- 2500 Experience Points
- To obtain the Spring Water of the Water Spirit, head to Karu Forest with an L-Rod and an Empty Bottle. Find the Well of the Water Spirit via L-Rod Exploration near the side of the river, where the bridges would be. Fill the Empty Bottle using the Well to obtain the item.
- To obtain Crystal of the Stone Spirit, mine the Stone Spirit Rocks located at the northernmost section of Filia. Collect 5 Fragment of the Stone Spirit Monoliths and turn them into Castanea to obtain the item.
- Bridges reset exactly one week after its creation, give or take a few seconds due to lag.
- There are a total of seven bridges.
- Creation of the bridge rewards the Title 'the One that connected Rano and Connous'.